Artemaglia has an organized production chain, which includes knitting machine and all the specific tools to monitor and certify the quality of the finished product.
Own in house knitting machinery.
The company uses M1 PLUS programming to create prototypes and entire samples.
The avant-garde of industrial weaving is available in our plants with STOLL last generation rectilinear machines, from gauges 3 TO END 18.
The profound knowledge of yarns’ output combined with the technical preparation of our human resources, allows us to probe the performance limits of the entire machine park, guaranteeing the highest quality in all types of processing.
Programming area with M1 Plus cad
Prototyping and cutting with a plotter
• Design of the model based on drafts, paper patterns or technical sheets provided by the customer;
• yarn and fabric selection;
• knitting stitches development;
• Prototype development;
• Programming takes place on the latest generation of dedicated computers – M1 plus
• Weaving of sheets for verification of the point yield and achievement of the desired “hand”.
• Sample development;
• Consolidated collaboration with embroidery business, printing works and dyeworks;
• Crochet working;
• Size development for production;
• Weaving and quality control of the sheets;
• Packaging and quality control of the sheets;
• Packaging and quality control of the finished garment;
• accurate washing to make each garment special and unique.
• Labeling by hand or by machine;
• Ironing, bagging and shipping;